Calling all adventure seekers, the Mystery Ghost Bus is running a one-off public ghost hunting experience in Cullinan this March.
The Mystery Ghost Bus usually only runs for corporate and private groups, but in a fun twist for Friday the 13th they are opening up the ghost hunting experience for a once-off-for-the-public event at a special rate.
The Cullinan experience is packed with plenty of paranormal activities and locations including:
- A stop at the Freemason Lodge,
- The practical use of ghost hunting tools at a Kempton Park-like abandoned hospital,
- A chance to see the Lantern Lady on the old railway tracks,
- Exploring the very haunted Mc Hardy House,
- A chilling Poltergeist Phenomena experience,
- A dowsing rods audience participation,
- Mortuary, Phantom Wagon, Spectral Hitchhikers and more
The night will wrap up at midnight in a historic graveyard with a thrilling visual climax.
Cost: R 600 incl. dinner & dessert @ 6pm. Hunt from 7pm to midnight (in the graveyard of course).
If you want to stay over with full breakfast to experience all the activities, shops, restaurants, pubs and tours that Cullinan offers the next day, you can take advantage of a special Bed & Breakfast rate of R 750 per couple sharing, R 450 p.p. single, or special family rates.
For full details and bookings visit the Mystery Ghost Bus website.