The Colosseum Hotel in Century City, Cape Town, is expressing its gratitude to all the healthcare heroes across South Africa for their tireless fight against Covid-19 with a special promotion.
For only R900 per night, our Healthcare Heroes can stay at the Colosseum Hotel in Cape Town and get another night free.
“They’ve been on the frontlines of the Covid-19 war for almost a year, working endlessly to keep our loved ones safe. It’s our turn to look after you and ensure you get some well deserved R&R,” the hotel said.
The promotion is open to all those working in the healthcare field from administration to anaesthetists, cleaners to caterers, doctors to dieticians, nurses to neurologists, porters to pulmonologists, security to social workers, and all the other unseen heroes.
In order to qualify, pre-registration is required. Whilst there is no fool-proof way to ensure you are a health-care worker, we’re hopeful that you’ll act in good faith and only book if you are in fact in the industry.
Register here: http://bit.ly/3qDK0Ez
Say Thank You With A Voucher
The general public can also thank a healthcare hero for their incredible contribution to our people by buying a voucher and spoil them with this getaway by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line A Thank You Gift To Our Healthcare Heroes.
Terms and Conditions
- Pay for one night, get one night free
- This offer is on an accommodation only basis, all other extras are for your own account
- Offer is only applicable to Deluxe Suites only
- Breakfast is available at an additional cost
- Valid for stays up to and including 30 June 2021
- Payment upfront to secure
- Subject to availability
- Please present your ID upon check-in to qualify
- Book direct on our website or by calling 021 526 4000
- Applicable to new bookings only and cannot be applied retroactively
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, specials and discounts
- Only one offer per healthcare worker
- A limited number of rooms available per night
- This offer can be cancelled and retracted without notice